Here’s a quick checklist for your vehicle to make sure you start the year off with your vehicle in tip-top shape. Thanks to Dairyland, this new year checklist for your vehicle can help prevent costly repairs and remind you to take a closer look at your car.
- Clean your car. Winter weather is hard on your vehicles exterior and undercarriage. Maintain the exterior to protect the paint and polish.
- Check your tires. Determine whether your tire tread is deep enough, and check the tire pressure.
- Restock your emergency kit. During the colder times of the year especially, it’s crucial to keep an emergency kit in your vehicle.
- Be prepared for cold weather. Preventative maintenance such as replacing wiper blades and fluids will ensure your vehicle is in good condition for the roads.
- Review your car insurance. Did you get a new job in the new year? Are you commuting from home? The first of the year is a great time for an annual review. Give us a call at 724-575-7237 to get started.